CMP wit odbc on Windows

rlapeira
Hi all, first post in group.

I suppose that this as been asked before, but cant find how to set up a cmp bean on odbc trought jdbc. Hope you can help.

I already developed a session bean usin example from the openejb web but want to use odbc instead of PostgreSQL fro my entity bean.

Best regards.

Re: CMP wit odbc on Windows

On Mar 13, 2006, at 2:40 PM, Raul Lapeira wrote:

> Hi all, first post in group.
>
> I suppose that this as been asked before, but cant find how to set
> up a cmp bean on odbc trought jdbc. Hope you can help.
>
> I already developed a session bean usin example from the openejb
> web but want to use odbc instead of PostgreSQL fro my entity bean.

Hi Raul,

This is something I haven't tried myself.  I did some digging on this
and it seems the persistence engine we use for CMP (Castor JDO) does
not support ODBC.

Sorry for the delay just to figure this out.