Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Guillermo García
Hi Jira Admins,

Please, could some Jira Admin assign this ticket to Guillermo Garcia
https://powerman.name/doc/asciidoc ?

I am following the contributor guidelines to upload this documentation fix.

Best,

Guillermo García
Software Engineer

Re: Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Fabio Braga
gosteii....

Em ter., 28 de jan. de 2020 às 23:25, Guillermo García <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi Jira Admins,
>
> Please, could some Jira Admin assign this ticket to Guillermo Garcia
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2767
> https://powerman.name/doc/asciidoc ?
>
> I am following the contributor guidelines to upload this documentation fix.
>
> Best,
>
> Guillermo García
> Software Engineer

Re: Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Fabio Braga
terei que baixa o projeto .. me passa o passo a passo para fazer a correção.

Fabio braga

Em ter., 28 de jan. de 2020 às 23:36, Fabio Braga <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> gosteii....
>
> Em ter., 28 de jan. de 2020 às 23:25, Guillermo García <[hidden email]>
> escreveu:
>
>> Hi Jira Admins,
>>
>> Please, could some Jira Admin assign this ticket to Guillermo Garcia
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2767
>> https://powerman.name/doc/asciidoc ?
>>
>> I am following the contributor guidelines to upload this documentation
>> fix.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Guillermo García
>> Software Engineer

Re: Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Guillermo García
Hi Fabio.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 9:49 PM Fabio Braga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> terei que baixa o projeto .. me passa o passo a passo para fazer a
> correção.
>
> Fabio braga

I apologize, Portuguese is not my primary language.

I cloned the git repo "tomee-master" and have created a local branch with
my changes. I need the Jira ticket assigned to me to leave a track of my
changes.

Is there any missing step required before submitting my fix?

Thanks in advance.

> Em ter., 28 de jan. de 2020 às 23:36, Fabio Braga <[hidden email]>
> escreveu:
>
> > gosteii....
> >
> > Em ter., 28 de jan. de 2020 às 23:25, Guillermo García <
> [hidden email]>
> > escreveu:
> >
> >> Hi Jira Admins,
> >>
> >> Please, could some Jira Admin assign this ticket to Guillermo Garcia
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2767
> >> https://powerman.name/doc/asciidoc ?
> >>
> >> I am following the contributor guidelines to upload this documentation
> >> fix.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> >> Guillermo García
> >> Software Engineer

Re: Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Cesar Hernandez
Hi Guillermo,
I just assigned the ticket to you. Thanks!

César Hernández.

Re: Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Guillermo García
Hi Cesar!

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 10:33 PM Cesar Hernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guillermo,
> I just assigned the ticket to you. Thanks!

Great!  I appreciate it.

I will open a Pull Request in next minutes.