Approving Pull Requests

Richard Monson-Haefel
I went through and gave my approval to several of cchacin's pull requests
(252 - 255). I stopped after five because I wanted to be sure I was doing
this right.  I'll wait for feedback on my actions before doing more.

Thanks,

Richard

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: Approving Pull Requests

jgallimore
Its appreciated. There's a bit of a build-up of PRs. I'm going to grab some
and run builds. As long as the build is stable, I'll merge them in. I'll
dig into the bval test issues tomorrow morning.

Jon

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:24 PM Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went through and gave my approval to several of cchacin's pull requests
> (252 - 255). I stopped after five because I wanted to be sure I was doing
> this right.  I'll wait for feedback on my actions before doing more.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Richard
>
> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel
> https://twitter.com/rmonson
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: Approving Pull Requests

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
That is a nice point.

I usually do this, I just keep one PR active and just open a second one
when the first is merged. I think that became easier to review and merge
process.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:24 AM Richard Monson-Haefel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went through and gave my approval to several of cchacin's pull requests
> (252 - 255). I stopped after five because I wanted to be sure I was doing
> this right.  I'll wait for feedback on my actions before doing more.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Richard
>
> --
> Richard Monson-Haefel