ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

Spoke at ApacheCon this last week in Atlanta.  Thought it would be fun to
put the slides up for everyone to see.  Not quite the same without the
actual speaking, but hopefully still enjoyable at some level :)

http://openejb.apache.org/OpenEJB-InDepth-ApacheConNA2010.pdf

Re: ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

dsh-3
Cool! Thanks!

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 10:55 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Spoke at ApacheCon this last week in Atlanta.  Thought it would be fun to
> put the slides up for everyone to see.  Not quite the same without the
> actual speaking, but hopefully still enjoyable at some level :)
>

> http://openejb.apache.org/OpenEJB-InDepth-ApacheConNA2010.pdf

Re: ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Thanks David!

Do you know if there is some videos available?
I mean something like Parleys for Devoxx where we can pick up conferences.

Jean-Louis

Re: ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

dsh-3
The German Linux Magazin did live streaming no? Maybe they provide
recorded sessions too...

Cheers
Daniel

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks David!
>
> Do you know if there is some videos available?
> I mean something like Parleys for Devoxx where we can pick up conferences.
>
> Jean-Louis

Re: ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

dsh-3
FYI - The Bob Sutor keynote presentation can be found here:

http://www.sutor.com/c/2010/11/apachecon-keynote-presentation/

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM, dsh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The German Linux Magazin did live streaming no? Maybe they provide
> recorded sessions too...
>
> Cheers
> Daniel
>
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks David!
>>
>> Do you know if there is some videos available?
>> I mean something like Parleys for Devoxx where we can pick up conferences.
>>
>> Jean-Louis

Re: ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

dsh-3
JL,

there you go... everything in one shot:

http://websphereemerge.blogspot.com/