Apache TomEE 7.0.5 and JPA 2.1

gilbertoca
Hello guys,

It seems version 7.0.5 is quite ready. But I cant see any mention about
openjpa(the 2.1 spec one).
Any change of tomee 7.X.X brings openjpa(the 2.1 spec one)?
In the openjpa site there is no mention about that is spec.

Regards,

Gilberto

Re: Apache TomEE 7.0.5 and JPA 2.1

We got openjpa 3 which is close to that but not complete and targets jpa
2.2 IIRC.