Any reason to not follow BouncyCastle latest version ?

Any reason to not follow BouncyCastle latest version ?

COURTAULT Francois
Hello,

I have seen that,  in TomEE Plus 8.0.0, the BouncyCastle version embedded is still 1.61 whereas 1.62 and 1.63 have been released.

Any reason for that ?

Best Regards.

________________________________

Re: Any reason to not follow BouncyCastle latest version ?

jgallimore
There's no specific reason why - can you file a JIRA, and I'll be happy to
update it.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:56 AM COURTAULT Francois <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have seen that,  in TomEE Plus 8.0.0, the BouncyCastle version embedded
> is still 1.61 whereas 1.62 and 1.63 have been released.
>
> Any reason for that ?
>
> Best Regards.
>

> ________________________________
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for
> the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended
> transmitted virus.

RE: Any reason to not follow BouncyCastle latest version ?

COURTAULT Francois
Hello Jonathan,

Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2691

Best Regards.

Re: Any reason to not follow BouncyCastle latest version ?

jgallimore
Done - I've updated this across 7.0.x and 7.1.x as well as TomEE 8. Thanks
for the JIRA.

Jon