Alias file from META-INF/org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.PasswordCipher not found

Alias file from META-INF/org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.PasswordCipher not found

naina
Hi,
I am trying to plug my own algorithm to extend Apache OpenEJB built in ones.
I am giving an entry with PasswordCipher property set to alias name reverse
like:
PasswordCipher reverse
and reverse(alias) file is kept in
META-INF/org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.PasswordCipher with the below
content:
packageName$<MyAlgoClassName>
for eg.
abc.xyz$MyAlgo

MyAlgo file then implements the Password Cipher and overrrides the encrypt
and decrypt function respectively.

Doing all this gives me below error:

Class not found for reverse(alias) file.
Have also tried by setting thevalue of PasswordCipher to path of my
implemetation class i.e abc.xyz.MyAlgo as per above example .

Please suggest where am i going wrong.

Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Alias file from META-INF/org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.PasswordCipher not found

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi, your SPI file is wrong:

META-INF/org.apache.openejb.cipher.PasswordCipher/reverse

see
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/openejb-core/src/test/resources/META-INF/org.apache.openejb.cipher.PasswordCipher/reverse
for example