Adding Java EE Security 1.0 Spec to geronimo-specs

Adding Java EE Security 1.0 Spec to geronimo-specs

Gurkan Erdogdu-5
Hi folks
Regarding TomEE, we need to add Java EE Security, JSR-375 spec to
geronimo-specs and needs a release. I have committer access to
geronimo-specs and added to code (implemented by Roberto Cortez in
tomee-security) into my local. Can I commit to code to the geronimo-specs?
Any objection?
Regards.
Gurkan

Re: Adding Java EE Security 1.0 Spec to geronimo-specs

Romain Manni-Bucau
If Roberto agrees +1

Le ven. 11 janv. 2019 20:29, Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi folks
> Regarding TomEE, we need to add Java EE Security, JSR-375 spec to
> geronimo-specs and needs a release. I have committer access to
> geronimo-specs and added to code (implemented by Roberto Cortez in
> tomee-security) into my local. Can I commit to code to the geronimo-specs?
> Any objection?
> Regards.
> Gurkan

Re: Adding Java EE Security 1.0 Spec to geronimo-specs

Gurkan Erdogdu-5
Roberto, is it ok for you?

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:22 PM Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> If Roberto agrees +1
>
> Le ven. 11 janv. 2019 20:29, Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email]> a écrit
> :
>
> > Hi folks
> > Regarding TomEE, we need to add Java EE Security, JSR-375 spec to
> > geronimo-specs and needs a release. I have committer access to
> > geronimo-specs and added to code (implemented by Roberto Cortez in
> > tomee-security) into my local. Can I commit to code to the
> geronimo-specs?
> > Any objection?
> > Regards.
> > Gurkan

Re: Adding Java EE Security 1.0 Spec to geronimo-specs

+1 of course. Thanks Gurkan.

If needed, lemme know I can help on this

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:29 PM Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks
> Regarding TomEE, we need to add Java EE Security, JSR-375 spec to
> geronimo-specs and needs a release. I have committer access to
> geronimo-specs and added to code (implemented by Roberto Cortez in
> tomee-security) into my local. Can I commit to code to the geronimo-specs?
> Any objection?
> Regards.
> Gurkan

Re: Adding Java EE Security 1.0 Spec to geronimo-specs

Roberto Cortez
Yes, these need to be moved to Geronimo, but I think not at this time.

I would like to have a more stable implementation before moving this over to Geronimo. There are still a lot of things missing, including in the API (I didn’t app the full API, I added the source in a need basis) and is just easier to get this done in a single project.

I’ll keep working on this to add the remaining things and once that is done we can move it over.

> On 12 Jan 2019, at 08:32, Jean-Louis Monteiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1 of course. Thanks Gurkan.
>
> If needed, lemme know I can help on this
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro <http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro>
> http://www.tomitribe.com <http://www.tomitribe.com/>
>

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:29 PM Gurkan Erdogdu <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> Hi folks
> Regarding TomEE, we need to add Java EE Security, JSR-375 spec to
> geronimo-specs and needs a release. I have committer access to
> geronimo-specs and added to code (implemented by Roberto Cortez in
> tomee-security) into my local. Can I commit to code to the geronimo-specs?
> Any objection?
> Regards.
> Gurkan

Re: Adding Java EE Security 1.0 Spec to geronimo-specs

Roberto Cortez
Sure.