Added All Committers to the website

David Blevins-2
With 7.5 billion people in the world and only 28 of them having committed to this project, I didn’t feel the need to trim that down any further :-)

I’ve taken some time and added each person to the contributors page, finding people’s pictures where I could:

 - http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html <http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html>

Thank you everyone for your contributions over the years.  We’re standing on your shoulders.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Re: Added All Committers to the website

David Blevins-2
Side note I’m not sure what dictates order.  I definitely didn’t put myself first in the source list.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

> On May 30, 2017, at 8:48 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> With 7.5 billion people in the world and only 28 of them having committed to this project, I didn’t feel the need to trim that down any further :-)
>
> I’ve taken some time and added each person to the contributors page, finding people’s pictures where I could:
>
>  - http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html <http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html>
>
> Thank you everyone for your contributions over the years.  We’re standing on your shoulders.
>

> --
> David Blevins
> http://twitter.com/dblevins <http://twitter.com/dblevins>

Re: Added All Committers to the website

Romain Manni-Bucau
order is based on the presence of the link and the name, you can check
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/site/trunk/generators/site-tomee-ng/src/main/java/org/apache/tomee/website/Contributors.java
out (we can for sure change it and use github commit, date or whatever we
want since that our code ;))

> Side note I’m not sure what dictates order.  I definitely didn’t put
> myself first in the source list.
>

> --
> David Blevins
> http://twitter.com/dblevins
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>
> > On May 30, 2017, at 8:48 PM, David Blevins <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > With 7.5 billion people in the world and only 28 of them having
> committed to this project, I didn’t feel the need to trim that down any
> further :-)
> >
> > I’ve taken some time and added each person to the contributors page,
> finding people’s pictures where I could:
> >
> >  - http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html <
> http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html>
> >
> > Thank you everyone for your contributions over the years.  We’re
> standing on your shoulders.
> >

> > --
> > David Blevins
> > http://twitter.com/dblevins <http://twitter.com/dblevins>
> > http://www.tomitribe.com

Re: Added All Committers to the website

Jonathan Gallimore-4
Thanks David! Looks great :-)

Jon

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 4:48 AM, David Blevins <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> With 7.5 billion people in the world and only 28 of them having committed
> to this project, I didn’t feel the need to trim that down any further :-)
>
> I’ve taken some time and added each person to the contributors page,
> finding people’s pictures where I could:
>
>  - http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html <
> http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html>
>
> Thank you everyone for your contributions over the years.  We’re standing
> on your shoulders.
>

> --
> David Blevins
> http://twitter.com/dblevins

Jonathan Gallimore
http://twitter.com/jongallimore

Re: Added All Committers to the website

Mark Struberg-2
+1

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 31.05.2017 um 10:44 schrieb Jonathan Gallimore <[hidden email]>:
>
> Thanks David! Looks great :-)
>
> Jon
>
> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 4:48 AM, David Blevins <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> With 7.5 billion people in the world and only 28 of them having committed
>> to this project, I didn’t feel the need to trim that down any further :-)
>>
>> I’ve taken some time and added each person to the contributors page,
>> finding people’s pictures where I could:
>>
>> - http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html <
>> http://tomee.staging.apache.org/community/contributors.html>
>>
>> Thank you everyone for your contributions over the years.  We’re standing
>> on your shoulders.
>>

>> --
>> David Blevins
>> http://twitter.com/dblevins
>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>

> --
> Jonathan Gallimore
> http://twitter.com/jongallimore

Re: Added All Committers to the website

Ivan Xu
Thanks, David !

Ivan

Re: Added All Committers to the website

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
Looks good.

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Ivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks, David !

> > +1
> >
> > LieGrue,
> > strub
> >

> > > Am 31.05.2017 um 10:44 schrieb Jonathan Gallimore <
> > [hidden email]>:
> > >
> > > Thanks David! Looks great :-)
> > >
> > > Jon
> > >
> > > On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 4:48 AM, David Blevins <

> > committed
> > :-)

> > standing

> > > --
> > > Jonathan Gallimore
> > > http://twitter.com/jongallimore
> > > http://www.tomitribe.com
> >

> --
> Ivan

Re: Added All Committers to the website

Gurkan Erdogdu-3
Hi David
Even if I am not a committer (and not invited to be) of an OpenEJB project, I did provide lots of contribution to OpenEJB especially related to OWB integration and some other stuff.
Some examples:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1197https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1257https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1361
http://markmail.org/message/xuytgboozz6wpc3b
http://jsfcentral.com/listings/A23080?link