ActiveMQ Websocket Transport in TomEE 7.0.4 possible?

ActiveMQ Websocket Transport in TomEE 7.0.4 possible?

otbutz
I'm currently trying to setup the ActiveMQ websocket transport for our
applicationserver.
So far i've added all needed dependencies but the Jettys
ServletContainerInitializer annotations seem to cause problems:

2018-12-20 16:14:30,664 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext - Error during
ServletContainerInitializer processing
javax.servlet.ServletException: Not running on Jetty, JSR-356 support
unavailable
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.jsr356.server.deploy.WebSocketServerContainerInitializer.onStartup(WebSocketServerContainerInitializer.java:146)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5196)
~[?:?]
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1419)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1409)
~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
        at
~[?:1.8.0_162]
        at
~[?:1.8.0_162]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_162]

The ultimate goal would be to have an ActiveMQ transport which i'm able to
put behind a reverse proxy which will deal with SSL. I know it's possible to
handle SSL directly with ActiveMQ but the reverse proxy gives me more
flexiblity(LetsEncrypt support etc).

Thanks in advance :)

Re: ActiveMQ Websocket Transport in TomEE 7.0.4 possible?

Vincenzo D'Aniello
Hello.
I found myself very well, to use ActiveMQ, using it externally to Tomee, or
installing an official distribution, downloadable from the site:
http://activemq.apache.org/download.html
So I could customize everything I wanted so much more easily, and still
outsource the service from tomee.

I proceeded like this because I'm using it for a big project, which involves
various installations of tomee, and so I had to centralize ActiveMQ.