7.0.4 release date and EclipseLink 2.7.0

7.0.4 release date and EclipseLink 2.7.0

Danilo Cominotti Marques
Good evening,

Is there a target release date for 7.0.4? Furthermore, is there any chance
of having the recently released EclipseLink 2.7.0 in it?

Kind regards,

Danilo

Re: 7.0.4 release date and EclipseLink 2.7.0

jgallimore
I might be able to roll that release next week (can't this week due to
other constraints).

Last time I looked at Eclipselink 2.7.x I thought it needed Java 8. I'll
check again, but if it does, I think that will need to go in TomEE 8 as
opposed to 7.

Jon

On 24 Aug 2017 12:56 am, "Danilo Cominotti Marques" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Good evening,
>
> Is there a target release date for 7.0.4? Furthermore, is there any chance
> of having the recently released EclipseLink 2.7.0 in it?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Danilo

Re: 7.0.4 release date and EclipseLink 2.7.0

Danilo Cominotti Marques
Thanks for the update! Indeed, it seems to require Java 8. Is there a
target date for TomEE 8?