1.6.0 might be in a bad state

David Jencks-3
While searching for some website content I can’t find I checked out  tomee-1.6.0  and got this message:

MacBook-Pro-2:tomee david$ git checkout tomee-1.6.0
Checking out files: 100% (5347/5347), done.
Note: checking out 'tomee-1.6.0'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

  git checkout -b <new-branch-name>

HEAD is now at 556ccad21d [release-tools] creating tag for tomee-1.6.0

I’m not sure exactly what it means, but if someone does and knows how to fix it, great!

David Jencks